Range Fee, if any, is payable on-site to facility management.
Students are responsible for providing their own firearm(s), ammunition, related equipment, transportation, meals and lodging.
Student cancellations made less than 10-days from the first day of school may incur a $100 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made otherwise will receive a full refund.
Alliant Defense is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the applicant, other than refund of tuition in the event the course is cancelled by Alliant Defense.
After the start of training, if training must cease due to “acts of god,” or by forces beyond the control of Alliant Defense, students will be given an opportunity to complete the course at a later date.
Alliant Defense retains the right to accept or decline applications.
Pregnant women (noise & lead) and nursing mothers (lead) are strongly discouraged from shooting. No late pregnancy shooters will be allowed on the range due to health concerns from sound and lead percussions.
Conditions of training. On the first day of training, prior to commencement of our courses, a waiver will be signed. Within the waiver, the following affirmations will be made.
- I am a citizen of the United States of America.
- I represent and certify that I am legally entitled to firearms ownership and/or firearms possession and that I am free of any felony convictions within the United States of America.
- My enclosed credentials meet the requirements outlined by Alliant Defense and that at upon arrival at training events, I will positively identify myself as the same person certified in the application.
- Range operations depend on careful control of deadly weapons by each student, and if at any time during the course my cooperation is not deemed satisfactory to Alliant Defense staff, my participation will be terminated, with any refund or course credit issued solely at Alliant Defense’s discretion.
- I will abide by any and all safety procedures required by Alliant Defense.
- I am at least 18 years of age at the time of training and of good moral character with no felony record.
- My only purpose for seeking the training, which I have requested Alliant Defense to provide me, is so that I may be better prepared to provide lawful service to my employer or in performing lawful acts for my own use as a responsible citizen governed by local and state law.
- I consent to having Alliant Defense verify my identity and background as required under U.S. export controls, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and other applicable regulations.
- Some Alliant Defense courses are regulated for export by the United States government, including the U.S. Department of State, and that an export authorization may be required for the training of individuals who are NOT U.S. Citizens, U.S. legal permanent residents (green card holders) or political refugees in the United States. Information requested by Alliant Defense regarding proof of citizenship is collected solely for purposes of compliance with U.S. export control laws.
After the start of training, you will dismissed without refund if:
- We suspect you to be under the influence of alcohol or mind altering drugs (prescription or otherwise)
- You are rude or disruptive to our staff or other students
- You have a negligent discharge (ANY unintentional discharge of you firearm), or are otherwise dangerous or reckless in your behavior
If we consider you to be a safety hazard to yourself or others, we may give you the opportunity train with an empty firearm, a simulated firearm, or we may allow you to observe, but not participate in, the remaining periods of instruction. No refunds will be issued in any of these cases.